Read More »
Oct 29, 2014|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Jul 8, 2014|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Sep 9, 2013|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Aug 18, 2013|Software Application|Private|Completed
Ruby on Rails:
- 4+ years Ruby on Rails development experience, ranging from Rails 2.3 to 3.2.
- Developer for educational software company. Maintained and upgraded client-side grade book application; built Rails API to interface with grade book and student textbook application. Deployed and maintained on Amazon Web Services, utilizing EC2, S3, CloudFront, SQS, and RDS services.
- Developer for educational spelling and vocabulary website deployed on Heroku. Made site improvements, implemented HTML for site redesign, maintained site security.
- Developer for company website built using RefineryCMS. Made overall site and database improvements.
- 4 years Perl development experience.
- Contributed to feature development of A/B testing engine, sales reporting, ad campaign, and member activity tools for online dating site.
- Built and maintained front-end web interfaces.
- Designed MVC framework for ad campaign management system using mod_perl.
- Wrote scripts to manage data processing for analytics and marketing tools.
Database Design and Development:
- Performed ad-hoc analyses for A/B tests and other sales metrics using MySQL.
- Designed database systems for multiple web-based applications.
- Used Extract-Transform-Load approach for efficient loading of marketing cost reports.
- Comprehensive knowledge of database memory and performance optimization techniques.
Read More »
Analytics Developer, Tools Developer
2009 - 2013
In charge of software development for A/B testing, sales reporting, ad campaign, and member activity tools for online dating sites using Perl.
Perform ad-hoc analyses for A/B tests and other...
Raytheon Missile Systems
Sr Systems Engineer
2008 - 2009
Member of simulation team. Contributed to model development for a missile simulation, including writing source code in C++, developing test plans, documentation, and peer reviews.