Nov 13, 2012|Database Development|$0|Completed
Nov 13, 2012|Database Development|$40|Completed
Nov 6, 2012|Software Application|$120|Completed
Sep 21, 2012|Software Application|$54|Completed
Most business users have a basic working knowledge of Excel, but few realise its powerful potential when combined with VBA. With an in-depth knowledge of over 100 functions, as well as the major VBA Objects, Properties, Methods & Loop constructs, I am able to create models which determine the most effective solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
My previous experience in developing Excel/VBA applications have generally involved applying VBA in order to automate tasks/processes to the greatest extent possible. Eg, automated process of data extracting imported data into appropriate format, via a variety of TEXT functions and the assignment of Dynamic Named Range Variables to the VBA Autofill method & Offset property.
SAMPLE OF EXCEL/VBA CAPABILITIES
• Familiarity of over 100 Functions.
• Familiarity of over 50 Properties and 20 Methods of the major Objects.
• Event Handler Procedures.
• Dynamic Named Ranges.
• Dynamic Charting Formulas.
• Dynamic Pivot Table Reports.
• In-depth knowledge of the Chart Object Model.
• UserForms & Custom Dialog Box Alternatives.
• User Defined Functions.
• Monte-Carlo Simulation.
• Data Analysis tools such as Pivot Tables, Anova, MMA.
Read More »