______________INDEPENDENT CONTRACT WORK________________
Houghton-Mifflin Harcourt, Riverside Publishing
TEST DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
• Create tests written to and aligned to the new common core standards for reading. Some tasks involved are researching core standards, creating blueprints, conducting needs analysis for item and passage development, creating item and passage assignment for item writing vendors, accepting/rejecting the items and passages, editing them, and creating test forms.
• Create usage-sets of context-rich vocabulary sentences for vocabulary and spelling website activity following grade-specific guidelines for a K-12 student audience.
LearningExpress, LLC, New York, NY
AUTHOR AND REVIEWER
• AUTHOR of Writing Skills Success in 20 Minutes a Day, 4th edition. Re-Published November, 2008. Karen Wolny, Editorial Director.
• AUTHOR of Grammar in 15 Minutes a Day: Junior Skill Builders, a grammar reference guide for adolescents. Published July, 2008. Karen Wolny, Editorial Director. (Copyrights signed to LearningExpress, LLC)
• AUTHOR of Express Grammar Review, a grammar reference guide for adolescents in grades 6 – 9. Published June, 2007. Karen Wolny, Editorial Director. (Copyrights signed to LearningExpress, LLC)
• AUTHOR of Grammar Skills Success in 20 Minutes a Day, a grammar reference guide for adults. Published January, 2008. Karen Wolny, Editorial Director. (Copyrights...
Read More »