Moving to the UK from Lithuania for university and the experience of living and
Read More »
studying in London have been significant changes for me. Completing MSci Pharmeaceutical Chemistry degree gave me understanding and passion for science. It developed my attention to detail, scientific writing, research skills. My industrial placement has developed my commercial awareness and was an opportunity to work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world.
One of my passions in life is travelling and photography. I have travelled on my own in...
From my educational experience I am capable to:
* write/edit/summarize scientific or academic text
* comprehend scientific language, esp. related to chemistry, pharmacology, biology
* analyze the data
* understand the pharmaceutical industry
* understand the medicines' development process and chemistry behind it
* manage independent self-studying
From my Industrial one year placement experience I am capable to:
* comprehend business aspects of companies
* liaise with people from different backgrounds
* plan, manage and run the projects
* work to tight schedules
From my extra-curricular activities I gained experience in:
* travel planing
* travel writing
Read More »
Queen Mary University of London
MSci Pharmaceutical Chemistry student
2011 - Present
Thesis: "Synthesis of novel lipids for the in situ anchoring of biomolecules"
Preparing and characterising novel amphyphiles that can insert on lipid bilayers. Synthesis, purification and...