Creativity that works!
Read More »
My proven expertise, experience and strong motivation in creating logo design that stands-out and effective in communicating the message of the client’s product or service to their target customers has already won a number of satisfied clients outside of Elance.
Jan 5, 2014|Logos|Private|Working
Dec 27, 2013|Logos|Private|Completed
Dec 20, 2013|Logos|Private|Working
Oct 9, 2013|Logos|Private|Completed
The logo plays a vital role in representing a company. Its primary goal is to instantly and effectively convey the intended message behind a product or service. To achieve this, a logo must be simple and unique in form and concept to attract attention. By combining these two basic qualities a great logo is created that will stand the test of time and ultimately drive business success.
To ensure the quality of logo design that comes out of my workroom I strictly follow the design process outlined below:
1. DESIGN BRIEF - detailed information about the company.
2. RESEARCH & BRAINSTORMING - review client information, competitors, trends, history and future.
3. SKETCHING - explore ideas in every possible direction.
4. RENDERING - narrowing down design to three strong options and rendering these to Adobe Illustrator or to Photoshop.
3. PRESENTATION - design is supplied as jpeg with mock-ups.
4. REFINEMENT - make revisions following client's input.
5. FINAL ARTWORK - artwork is supplied and made available for download.
6. CUSTOMER SERVICE - offer my opinions on the design applications and assistance in whatever way possible.
Over 12 years of design experience in the following materials:
- Corporate Identity
- Stationery (Business Card, Letterhead, Envelope)
- Product Label/Packaging
- Mobile App Icon
Read More »