I am a data warehouse specialist with 8+ years of experience in enterprise data warehouse development on the Microsoft Platform.
In the past years, I have planned, designed and implemented various data warehouse projects in different sectors including financial services, oil and gas, manufacturing, media and the public sector. These projects were of varying sizes, from large enterprise data warehouses with terabytes of data to very small data marts with thousands of records.
These data warehouses were implemented using SSIS/DTS (2000/2005/2008) and in recent times Data Academy as the ETL tool, SSAS (2000/2005/2008) for OLAP. The front-end BI tools used include Panorama NovaView, ProClarity Analytics, Excel and Microsoft Reporting Services.
My areas of expertise include:
- Dimensional Modeling based on Ralph Kimball data warehouse design concepts
- ETL design and development
- Online Analytical Processing
- MDX Programming
- Transact SQL programming
- Panorama NovaView for Business Intelligence
- ProClarity Analytics for Business Intelligence
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Reporting Services for Business Intelligence
- Demonstrated proficiency in leading and mentoring individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive team environment.
- Analytical thinker that consistently resolves ongoing issues. Often called upon to consult on problems that have eluded resolutions by others
- Proficient in business development...
Read More »
InfoSoft Nigeria Limited
Head, Business Intelligence Unit
2001 - 2011
As pioneer head of the BI unit, my responsibilities include planning, designing, implementation and coordination of BI and data warehousing projects, business development, defining new BI...