Perform research and analysis of routine legal problems and issues
Read More »
- Conduct client interviews and maintain general contact with the client
- Prepare Affidavits of witness statements
- Notarize documents
- Prepare closing documents for residential properties
- Review and prepare Settlement Statements (HUD-1), FHA documents, and purchase agreements
- Review Appraisals, prepare comparables for residential and commercial properties
- Transcribe depositions and meetings
- Prepare case notes, head notes, and index entries describing...
Feb 17, 2009|Word Processing|$50|Working
Feb 17, 2009|Real Estate|$0|Working
Feb 8, 2009|Other - Legal|$25|Completed
Feb 7, 2009|Bankruptcy|$150|Completed
I am a notary public, professional paralegal offering paralegal services as well as administrative support. I have 10 years of administrative and paralegal experience. I have a degree from Kaplan University in Criminal Justice and Paralegal Studies. I am a member of the National Association of Legal Professionals and will become a certified Paralegal in September, 2008.
My experience includes:
- Draft and review Wills and Probate documents for proper vesting information and determine homestead
- Review and draft legal documents, briefs, Power of Attorney and Trust Agreements
- Prepare representation letters and all correspondence with insurance companies and adverse parties
- Assist clients with property claims and correspond with towing companies and repair shops
- Prepare demand letters using proper ICD-9, CPT and HCPCS codes increasing settlements by 50-60%
- Prepare bankruptcy forms and submit electronically
- Prepare child support worksheet and pleadings for divorce settlements including parenting plan
- Research relevant statutes, rulings, and precedents to be used as a basis for answering requests for legal opinions of a routine nature or limited scope
Atlanta Paralegal Services off-site Virtual Administrative and office supportsupport.
At Atlanta Paralegal Services, we work as a competent extension of your company to quickly help you meet your bottom-line in a cost-effective manner.
The wonderful aspect of our business is that the only things...
Read More »
Spehar & Associates, LLC
2008 - Present
Personal Injury Paralegal. Assisting with contact with clients, vendors, hospitals and insurance companies. Prepared all documentations required. Assisted in final settlement stages and prepared...
First Narional Title
Title Processor/Jr. Underwriter
2005 - 2007
Prepare Ouit Claim Deeds, Warranty Deeds and other vesting deeds. Prepare closing documents for residential properties. Review and prepare Settlement Statements (HUD-1), FHA documents, and purchase...
Ken Lawson & Associates
Legal Assistanct / Researcher
2001 - 2006
Perform research and analysis of routine legal problems and issues. Maintained excellent customer relations and developd customer rapport. Conduct client interviews and maintain general contact...