I. Types of writing
- Writing academic texts.
- Reading and editing academic texts according to different international standards.
- Checking for the bibliography to be complete and correctly edited.
- Finding resources for conducting research (e.g. relevant readings for theoretical backgrounds, existing databases necessary for certain hypotheses, etc.).
- Writing reports, summaries, analyses, guides on different topics
- Writing book/film reviews
- Reading and editing texts in order to increase their objectivity and coherence
- Writing short pieces of literature (mainly prose).
- Developing an existing plot into a story.
- Editing and correcting texts.
- Periodically posting on blogs on the above mentioned topics.
- Starting and moderating discussions on forums.
- Commenting on relevant sites/blogs.
II. Translation activity
a. English to French and vice-versa
b. English to Romanian and vice versa
c. French to Romanian and vice versa
d. Spanish to English/French/Romanian
e. Dutch to English/French/Romanian
III. Topics of expertise
- Educational programs (in different fields and for different age groups)
- Education technologies (latest softwares, sites, tools)
- Implementation of research results in educational practices
- Learning strategies
- Psychotherapies (types, descriptions, facts)
- Social psychology/Organisational psychology
- Implementation of research results in day-by-day...
Read More »