Lorea has over a decade of experience working in disaster response and international development, and is now giving social entrepreneurship a try. She has written and supported proposals resulting in approximately $93 million in public and private funding for domestic and international programming for international NGOS and USG contractors including CARE, International Medical Corps, and DAI. She also developed and managed monitoring and evaluation systems, including remote monitoring, for projects in conflict, post-conflict and development...
Read More »
I am able to work across all aspects of the grant process - from leading a team to pull together a complex government RFA/RFP, to playing a more subordinate role pulling together annexes for a smaller family foundation grant.
I'm excited to support your organization, by
- writing as much, or as little as your proposal and team needs;
- working with your program or technical teams on your project design to make sure you're funding the project you want, while also fully understanding your donor's objectives;
- creating comprehensive monitoring & evaluation plans that set up your project's success from the onset;
- developing a budget with your finance team - I understand the financial part behind grants, and how to help organizations maximize their costs in any given project proposal
- helping set up a post-submission plan, including how to respond to donor questions about your proposal submission and how to hit the ground running if awarded.
Read More »