Providing competent, timely, and professional analysis using data science. I specialize in "lies, damned lies" (statistics as Benjamin Disraeli said). My areas of interest and expertise that you may require include web development, website search engines, recommendation engines, natural language processing and data analysis. Currently continuing an eight year career in analysis and database development.
Read More »
I am highly self-motivated, cost effective, and seek challenging projects that match my expertise.
Apr 6, 2013|Database Development|$636|Completed
Jobs I do:
- Recommendation System Development
- ElasticSearch Development and Integration with Python Django or Python Flask
- Natural Language Processing with python NLTK or the AlchemyAPI
- Redis Consulting
- SQL development (Postgres, MySQL)
- Python Django Development
- API and Analytics App Development (python: flask, bottle)
- Structured analysis with python pandas
- Academic research development, design, and write-up
Stuff I use:
- Time series analysis, statistics and visualization with the R programming language
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, Elastic MapReduce) for development and deployment
- Google Cloud (BigQuery)
- Website and app development, Web Development, machine learning and natural language processing with Python.
- CouchDB and MongoDB (document database), MySQL and Postrgres (relational), redis (key-value) and Elasticsearch Server for storage and query
- Twitter Bootstrap for mobile responsive sites
I value the autonomy and flexibility of project-based work and measure success by providing work that delivers valuable insights, strategies and code.
Samples of open-source code available:
Read More »
Research, JR Reagan - freelance research
research assistant, technical writer, python guru
2011 - 2013
Designed and carried out studies related to why startups (and disruptive innovations) fail in the marketplace. My role was statistician, technical writer and python guru. This involved data...