Responsibility, accuracy and carefullness are my motto. Self-displined and reliable freelancer.
Read More »
I registed in Elance in 2011 but never use it until recently I am back and bid on jobs here, doing something that you love will really makes you feel like work is not just work, but an achievement, an improvement.
My solid and experienced tranlating background would qualify me into this translator job to/from Simplified/Traditional Chinese and English.
Mar 12, 2013|Translation|Private|Completed
Jan 8, 2013|Translation|Private|Completed
Dec 17, 2012|Article Writing|Private|Completed
Nov 17, 2012|Translation|Private|Completed
1. Translation to/from Simplified/Traditional Chinese and English;
2. Edition and proofreading of Simplified/Traditional Chinese;
3. Fields of translation:
A. Legal documents:
1) Marriage&Family: Prenuptial Property Agreement, Divorce Agreement, Bequests Agreement, etc.;
2) Company/Enterprise: Various types of corporate contracts, Equity Transfer Agreement, All kinds of rules and regulations, Company/Corporate Booklets/Introduction etc.;
3) Labor: Labor Contracts, Labor Arbitration Complaint etc.;
4) Financial: Purchase&Sell Contract, Assignment of Contract, Loan Agreement, Lease Contract, etc..
B. Financial/Economic/banking documents: foreign trade platforms/tools, Securities, financial analyse documents; supplier quotation/questionaire; Account Statement of Investment, Flow Chart;
C. Immigration(students' visa/marriage visa/investment visa) application documents: personal statement/essay, work prove, varied kinds of supporting documents; also offer creative writing concerning this field;
D. Construction drawings, architectual/eletronic/structural documents concerning construction field;
E. Book/stories/novel translation.
4. Chinese suppliers/products sourcing, be familiar with different foreign trade platform such as Aliexpress/Ebay etc., varied kinds of products' sourcing;
contracts/agreements,letter of attorney, documents of notarization, business profile, construction drawings to other forms of translation.
Read More »