Our development process beliefs are:
1. there is no such thing as "it can't be done"
2. agile is smart, thinking that you can cover all hidden angles from the begining, isn't
3. ideally, an interested buyer should be the new part-time member of our team
4. the programming language/platform is determined by the requirements, and not the other way around
5. we're just as interested in finishing a project successfully, as the buyer is
6. successful project means: complete, stable, extensible, on-time.
Based on this, we can deliver the best solution possible in a wide range of domains in the shortest possible time.
Read More »