With many years of experience in the educational publishing industry, I offer graphic design and page production services for print and digital products.
My visual style is clean and precise, with an emphasis on typographical and navigational elements that communicate content effectively. I provide designs which range from sophisticated and elegant to fun and playful, taking cue from the client's goals and the intended audience.
I'm an experienced page layout and production designer, with specific expertise in books and publications with complex formatting and layouts.
My work style is efficient and professional. I adhere to my clients' priorities and parameters, ask intelligent questions, and communicate clearly throughout. I'm extremely detail-oriented (I'm a great proofreader too!).
I enjoy the process of designing and producing successful products for my clients.
Products and Services Include:
- Educational Books (workbooks, children's textbooks, teacher's guides)
- Trade Books
- Publications (newsletters, magazines, catalogs)
- Marketing (brochures, ads, flyers, one-sheets, web banners, PDFs)
- InDesign Page Layout and Formatting
- Information Graphics in Adobe Illustrator
- Image Research
- Image Editing in Photoshop
- Book Publishing Management & Consulting
Washington University in St. Louis
Bachelor of Fine Art - Graphic Communications
Orion's Mind LLC
2009 - 2011
InContext Publishing Partners
Senior Designer, Design Manager
1992 - 2009