More than 9 years of experience in professional software development including more than 6 years experience as a game developer.
Read More »
I am most fluent in c/c++ language, but during the last 2 years I have been experimenting in android and iOS development using java and objective-C.
Experienced in using DirectX libraries and also engines such as Unity3D and Cocos2D-x to make games and non-games applications.
My services include development of games or non-games applications, for PC, Android, and iOS.
I also offers the service to port your existing applications to another platform.
Beside the executables, my clients will also get the full source code and documentations.
Some of my past works (newest first):
1. Driving simulator (using Unity3D).
2. Cave Escape (Android game, made at first using AndEngine then converted to Cocos2D-x)
Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gemasgames.caveescape
3. Textminator (Coin-op arcade game, made using DirectX libraries)
Link : http://laigames.com/textminator.html
4. Little Masterpiece (Coin-op drawing game for kids, made using DirectX)
Link : http://www.laigames.com/little_masterpiece.html
5. Dino Duel Masters (Coin-op collectible cards arcade game, made using DirectX)
Read More »
PT. Inputronik Utama
2003 - 2006
Develop software on EDC machines, especially on VeriFone brand, to be able to perform transactions from the merchants to the bank, and provide the security system.