I am a British, university-educated writer who specializes in writing non-fiction content that is imbued with creativity, approaching the challenges of each job with an 'out of the box' mindset. Your readers are intuitive, intelligent and, most importantly, human. My writing will engage with their human needs and questions appropriately, captivating them in the process.
Read More »
A well-researched, quality piece is not just a requirement, but a right! My aim is to provide expertly optimized content that grabs readers' attention and draws them to your...
• Website Copy/Content - I write creative, concise, search-engine optimized copy for businesses and organisations, designed to be both informative and compelling, guaranteeing your company high conversion traffic for years to come
• Sales & Promotional Content (Emails, Adverts, Brochures) - I write scripts, sales brochures, Facebook/Adword ads and sales emails for a huge variety of businesses, all designed to be concise, powerful and, most importantly, convert your readers into clients
• Blog/Article Writing - I have written a range of published articles for industry leaders such as Adobe Systems, including music reviews, 'how-to' style blog posts, thought pieces on politics, science, and the arts, and technology reviews
I specialize in the following:
• Editing and Proof-reading - Editing to improve flow and readability, and proof-reading for grammatical/spelling errors. I also provide deep, thorough edits, so your text says what you want it to say in the way you want to say it. All editing work will be completed using Microsoft Word 2013's 'track changes' to show you your content before and after editing
• Research - As a writer, research comes to me naturally. I have provided research services for PhD-level students all the way through to supermarket executives. I can source the information you require and provide it in a readable, usable format in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 (or Word)
Read More »