A proposal and marketing professional specializing in proposal management process, design, and documentation; capture management and strategy development; competitive analyses; solution development; and development of marketing collateral. An accredited member of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals with over five years of experience in proposal development and marketing activities.
Read More »
- Led proposal efforts, including development of project schedules and status reports, technical writing, editing, and proofreading, to capture over $150 million in revenue.
- Facilitated proposal development process redesign resulting in a 40 percent reduction in proposal production costs.
- Implemented best practices and virtual collaboration tools that resulted in a 50 percent reduction in subject matter experts%u2019 time spent on the development of proposal content.
- Directed staff and participated in the development of process documentation used to train new subject matter experts and proposal development staff.
- Managed a variety of simultaneous projects including the development of proposals in response to RFPs, research and evaluation case studies, and competitive analyses to better position the company in the educational assessment industry capturing 23 new contracts.
- Supervised staff in the planning and development of proposals for multi-million dollar state contracts.
- Coordinated with executive staff to obtain resources and approvals on new initiatives to improve staff efficiency.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint; Adobe Acrobat and InDesign
- Accredited Member of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (AM.APMP)
- Master's of Business Administration: University of Phoenix, 01/2009
- Bachelor of Science,...
Read More »