Summary of work Experience
Internal Audits: The areas of exposure included:
1. Study of existing internal controls within an organization, identification of lags and possible loopholes in the system and suggesting an appropriate action for the removal.
2. Implementation of controls on Assets of the organization.
3. Analysis of financial records using various costing tools like contribution margin approach, absorption costing and activity based costing for Health care Sector.
4. Management Information Reporting- Monthly Cash Flow statements, Receivables Ageing Reports.
5. Implementation of Accounting systems and Various Reconciliations.
1. Finalization of books of accounts.
2. Preparation of Audit Reports.
Finance & Costing:
1. Projected Financial Statements and Basic Financial modeling.
2. Working Capital Management to minimize Finance Cost.
3. Foreign Exchange Risk Management to maximize Revenue.
4. Capital Budgeting Decision on a New Hospital Project.
5. Standard Costing Implementation.
6. Activity Based Costing – Product Profitability Analysis
Read More »