Oct 19, 2015|Presentations|Private|Completed
Oct 9, 2015|Presentations|Private|Working
Sep 22, 2015|Presentations|Private|Completed
Aug 26, 2015|Presentations|Private|Completed
Format/edit/enhance visual appeal of documents/presentations/work sheet functionalities:
- Format to look professional, creative, and visually appealing
- Define templates with master slides and placeholders
- Build animations/transitions to enhance presentation aspects
2. Word documents
- Setting up page layout/margins
- Designing document cover page with appropriate title pages style and images where required
- Setting up styles for use within the document for section headings/section sub-headings, numbered or bulleted lists, special quote format, etc.
- Build automated TOC using the tool available in MS-Word and linking appropriate styles so that the TOC functionality could simply be refreshed post any future changes to the content.
- Following best practice approaches while formatting, that addresses areas like appropriate page breaks, controlling widow/orphan formats, setting up required table headers that can replicate across pages, define and design appropriate headers/footers, use in-built feather to format footnotes/endnotes, etc.
3. Microsoft Excel
- Data entry and formatting in Excel with simple formulae, chart creation and embedding in other documents.
As part of my work experience I have engaged with professionals from consulting (McKinsey, BCG), banking/investment banking (HSBC, Goldman Sachs, CSFB, Lehman Brothers), and professional services (Deloitte, KPMG, E&Y) background, for their presentation and documentation needs.
Read More »
Lead project coordinator - presentation services
2000 - 2003
• The responsibilities included receiving, planning and carrying out projects in MS-Office suite of products – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access and graphic software like Adobe PhotoShop,...