Professional, Creative, Accurate, Audience Targeting, Subject Specific, Appealing, Logical, Convincing, Attention Seeking and Sufficiently Apprehensive n my view are the major constituents in professional writing. Having written articles, in my company magazine along with statistic reports and detailed analysis, I consider myself as one of the emerging Professional writers.
Read More »
Besides being an Engineering Graduate with 3+ years of professional experience at different Engineering & IT companies on different designations (technical +...
Aug 2, 2012|Web Content|Private|Working
Jul 14, 2012|Article Writing|Private|Completed
Jun 28, 2012|Technical Writing|Private|Working
Being worked on job tasks of different nature, i have fulfilled following tasks:
Non-Technical / Writing Skills:
1. Detail Survey reports of infrastructure requirements and raising their indents.
2. Writing articles in monthly company magazines.
3. Review reports on technology trends and their comparisons.
4. Narrating the monthly progress reports of the department / section.
5. Estimating cost & design of infrastructure requirement.
6. Proposing solutions for banking routines / activities in Core Banking - Flexcube.
Technical Area / Skills:
1. Virtualization - Hyper V & VMware ESX
2. Network Configuration - (Cisco Switches & Routers)
3. Database Development - Oracle 10g
4. Server configuration - CentOS (Syslog, OpenNMS, OTRS)
5. Banking Routines - Flexcube - Banking Solution
6. Microsoft Server - Active Directory
7. Configuration of GSM/GPRS Modems.
8. Cloud Computing
These are the major tasks done in IT, Banking, Engineering Sections.
Read More »