IT professional around 8yrs of in the industry that comprises rich experience in working with industry leading clients LCCA ,Xerox ,Prudentail ,Fiserv ,IBM(Canada) ,Cash America) through reputed organizations.Software Testing in Manual and Automation(WatiN and Selenium Web driver), Quality Assurance in domains like Health Care , investment and Online Banking(Retail & Corporate), Investment Banking, Analytics . Worked on EMR MU1 and MU2 certifications.
Read More »
Mar 19, 2014|Other IT & Programming|$0|Completed
- Defect management - Owned and customized Redmine, Bugzilla - Tool for Defect tracker management. Defining Bug flow, maintaining Features and Change Request (CCB) to creation to Close. Work flow designing to Users as per Designation and Role in the projects
- Resource Management (Allocation and Estimation) - Actively involved in recruitment, training, performance management and appraisals of people. Estimation for multiple projects with given Resource.
- Test Management - Developing test plans, testing strategy documents, and test automation plans for functional and non-functional requirements. Worked on Tools like Test Director, Mercury Quality Center,ALM . Project management techniques under different Project development methodologies like Agile Scrum, RUP and V models.
- Possessing the blend interpersonal & relationship building skills with good analytical, problem solving, for which CTO has assigned responsibilities of Problem manager in GreenPrint.
- Database and UI validations using Selenium (Eclipse), WatiN and Nuinit in both MySQL and MSSQL
- Created Generic/ Hybrid Framework for QTP and Selenium Web driver.
? Problem Manager for Customer issues in which providing L3 support to the customer facing team on issues and release activities.
- Executing the task of writing and executing test plans various phases of testing (Sanity, Functional, Integration, Compatibility, Installation, Configuration, Migration, Security, Performance, Database, Localization and...
Read More »