Working as a System Officer at District Court, Bongaigaon from 19 Nov, 2009. Apart from System Officer, I am founder and author & CEO of www.manidin.com. A hard working, passionate and dedicated blogger. Expert in Blog writing, Google Spreadsheet, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Open Office, Google AdWords, Google AdSense, Microsoft PowerPoint, HTML, Mapping. As a System Officer & a Blogger, I can do any kind of jobs be it a data entry, web developing, social media marketing etc.
Read More »
As a System Officer I need to do the following things :
• Install, manage and administer the server and the Case Information System software used for day-to-day entering of cases in the court.
• Maintain and management of the MySql database and make sure that the cases are entered without any error.
• Develop District Judiciary website (http://bongaigaonjudiciary.gov.in/).
• Backup of database on a daily basis.
• Upload the Causelist & Judgments in the District Judiciary website on a day-to-day basis using VPN service.
• Impart training to the Judicial Officers and staffs to regularize the process of Case Entry.
• To manage ICT infrastructure such as servers, computers, scanners, printers, LAN, Internet connectivity, communication equipment such as switches, routers, modems etc.
• Interaction with vendors for maintaining and supporting the equipment installation and maintenance of OS, office tools, customized application etc.
• Providing technical support to Judicial Officers and clients within the establishment.
Read More »