15 years of extensive experience in developing websites & web-applications using multiple scripting languages, markup languages, web editors and databases. Have created 40+ websites in domains as varied as Web 2.0, CMS-based, E-Commerce, Static websites, Flash-based, OS-Commerce based, Multimedia, Social Networking, Travel, Forums, Education and Marketing.
Read More »
Follow standard procedure related to Website development - Requirement gathering, RFP and proposal, Project Planning, Milestones and delivery related to a website, setting up the servers...
Mobile app development
IT, Banking, Telecom, Embedded Software Application
Clinical, Health, BioPharma Software applications
Read More »
Senior Project Manager
2012 - 2012
Extensive experience in developing websites & web-applications using multiple scripting languages, markup languages, web editors and databases. Have created several websites in domains as varied as...
Lonza Biologics, USA (lonza.com)
Head Bioinformatics services India
2009 - 2010
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; LONN; Biotechnology industry
April 2009 – December 2010 (1 year 9 months) MUMBAI
• Managed s/w development Projects(Epibase, Antibody...
Monogram Biosciences, USA(monogrambio.com)
2007 - 2008
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; MGRM; Biotechnology industry
September 2007 – November 2008 (1 year 3 months)
Role & Responsibilities:
• To develop a Web-based database Application/System for...
Jalaja Technologies, Bangalore. (www.jalaja.com)
2003 - 2007
• Project In-Charge/ Principal Investigator directly reporting to Director and NMITLI (CSIR).
• Coordination with IGIB and CSIR Senior Scientists.
• Project management: Team Coordination, project...
Unilog Content Solutions, Bangalore (unilog.com)
2005 - 2006
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Outsourcing/Off shoring industry
August 2005 – August 2006 (1 year 1 month)
Content Management System(CMS) - Managed Biological experimental, equipment,...
CDC, USA (www.californiadigital.com)
2002 - 2003
• Bio-scientist/Project Leader.
• Coordination with IGIB and CSIR Scientists
• Project management: Team Coordination, project planning and documentation
ETech Solutions (www.etechsolutions.com)
2001 - 2002
• S/w Development under ARI/Curriculum project
• Training students in Bioinformatics and use there resource in above project
• Biological software analysis and testing.
Agharkar Research Institute(www.aripune.org)
1998 - 2000
• Sequencing and Biological Data mining and retrieval.
• Carrying out plant biology, genetics, biochemistry or physiology analytical studies
• Pharmacognostic studies of ISM&H Ayurveda and Unani...
PUMBA, Pune University, Pune
2012 - Present
Pune University, Pune
Post Graduate Diploma in Bio-IT
2000 - 2001
Marathwada University, Aurangabad, INDIA
Bachelor of Education
1997 - 1998
Master of Science
1995 - 1997
Marathwada University, Aurangabad
Bachelor of Science
1992 - 1995