Seven (7) years experience successfully performing a number of data entry and clerical tasks. A proven track record of efficiency and accuracy in managing multiple functions, solving problems, maintaining confidentiality and producing quality work.
Read More »
Over 6 years experience providing accounting and clerical support to finance department. Competent in basic bookkeeping procedures, preparing invoices, processing payments and account reconciliations. Good organizational and planning skills ensure successful achievement of key responsibilities...
1. Technically proficient Accounts Assistant responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and general bookkeeping support functions in a high volume working environment. Close attention to detail together with solid organizational and problem-solving skills ensure efficient completion of multiple accounting tasks. Proven ability to maintain accurate accounting records. In-depth working knowledge of a range of accounting applications. An independent, hard worker with good communication skills.
2. Accurate, fast keying skills and sound knowledge of computer applications. Proven ability to collect and manage information efficiently and accurately. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong desire to work hard and perform well. Skilled in planning and organizing with the ability to complete tasks on deadline. An independent worker who successfully meets the challenges of a fast-paced environment providing data entry and administrative support to a large department. Sound knowledge of database management tools and data entry technologies.
Work Experience :
Ministry Of Tourism and Culture Malaysia
February 2008 - Date
• Processed accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Prepared end-of month-accounting reports
• Generate invoices and verify billing input
• Receive and process payments
• Prepare bank deposits
• Follow up on collections
• Perform bank reconciliations
• Audit and enter employee expense reports
Read More »