Though a freelance translator since 1997, languages have been a part of my life all along:
Read More »
I was born and raised in Germany and had a trilingual upbringing (German and Spanish at home, English at school, among friends and through music since age 8).
I worked in the tourism industry for 10 years and had the opportunity to give my all in these languages. Every other day, native English speakers would ask which U.S. state I'm from(!).
For 10 years, I was the only trustworthy and non-binding translator registered at the German Embassy...
I specialize in these kinds of translations:
- General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters
- Retail Business/Commerce (general)
- Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs Advertising / Public
- Marketing / Market Research
- Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, and the like
- International Org/Dev/Coop
I also work in:
- Idioms / Maxims / Sayings
- Human Resources
- Law (general)
- Science (general)
- Computers (general)
- Finance (general)
- Engineering (general)
- Names (personal, company)
- Tourism & Travel
- Poetry & Literature
- Education / Pedagogy
- Sports / Fitness / Recreation
- Internet, e-Commerce
- Computers: Hardware
- Furniture / Household Appliances
- Automotive / Cars & Trucks
- Textiles / Clothing / Fashion
- Cinema, Film, TV, Drama
- Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino
To see part o my work, visit the corporate websites www.diconti.com and www.structogram.com.do.
I translated, edited and proofread both from German to Spanish and English.
PowerPoint presentations for training sessions, promotional documents for special events, promotional material (pamphlets, flyers, info sheets and tabletops about activities) are also things I'm passsionate about!
Read More »
Grupo Leon Jimenes (La Aurora, S.A.)
Special Sales Promoter and Internal Tourist Guide
1997 - 2007
- Managed my department during all vacations of the department manager
(I effectively managed invoices, cash register balancing, regular sales and
expense reports, staff, inventory control...