My name is Mariana Olvera and I have magnificent experience in management and administration. I've been working in this field for about 4 years, which has allowed me to learn many skills and develop different strategies in my work. I have a great understanding of Microsoft office, internet research, business development, great customer service skills, marketing.. and so on. I am a fast learner and I am confident that I would do great in any task. Please review my resume on my portfolio, and I hope I can be your ideal candidate for your...
Read More »
• 2011-Present Management / Executive Assistant
Home Defense Law Group & People’s Law Group PPLC
Orlando, Fl – Miami, FL
- Provide high level administrative support to president of the company. Preparations on confidential files and financial management, preparation of financial and legal reports, data entry, coordinate and promote events, assist in payroll, requests, record maintenance.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees. Developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment. Developing personal growth opportunities.
- Marketing - responsible for promoting and appearing on commercials or TV shows to present business, also constantly searching for new ideas to grow business and sales.
- Ensure customers and clients receive outstanding services by applying communication skills and professional attitude.
Read More »