Jan 18, 2015|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Oct 22, 2014|Web Programming|Private|Working
Jun 20, 2014|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Jun 4, 2014|Other IT & Programming|Private|Working
High level ColdFusion application design and coding. Have integrated with over 40 third party APIs of various types in the last few years, including InfusionSoft and Twilio.
Excels at use of Script-based CFCs, making extensive use of synthesized getter and setter methods, as well as ORM.
February 2009 - February 2014
* Daily management of payment processing and 1.5 million line legacy codebase
* Built client file management system using CF baked-in Ajax.
* Built transaction verification system based on phone calls, using Twilio
* Drove use of CF9, including: implicit getters/setters, cfscript and more
* Drove adoption of more modern code techniques, especially relating to CF9
* Drove process upgrades
* Maintained and upgraded numerous transaction processing critical path components, through which hundreds of millions of dollars of transactions have passed
* Integrated with several external payment processing systems, and built a NACHA file creation and management system
* Built the sys event/notification modules currently in use
* Created lightweight XML based APIs for transaction refunds, status, returns and more.
* Created documentation for existing systems as well as specs and reference for new systems
* Drove hardware migration on database server to an SSD, retuned the database for the SSD.
June 2007- June 2008: Revere Group
Cold Fusion Programmer
* Created 2 CMS Systems for specific business areas related to PetInsurance.com
Read More »