Apr 15, 2014|Database Administration|Private|Working
Mar 27, 2014|Web Programming|Private|Working
Mar 24, 2014|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Mar 6, 2014|Networking & Security|Private|Completed
High level ColdFusion application design and coding. Have integrated with over 30 third party APIs of various types in the last 3 years, including InfusionSoft and Twilio.
Excels at use of Script-based CFCs, making extensive use of synthesized getter and setter methods, as well as ORM.
February 2009 - present: Paytheon
• Daily management of payment processing and 1.5 million line legacy codebase
• Built client file management system using CF baked-in Ajax.
• Built transaction verification system based on phone calls, using Twilio
• Drove use of CF9, including: implicit getters/setters, cfscript and more
• Drove adoption of more modern code techniques, especially relating to CF9
• Drove process upgrades
• Maintained and upgraded numerous transaction processing critical path components, through which hundreds of millions of dollars of transactions have passed
• Integrated with several external payment processing systems, and built a NACHA file creation and management system
• Built the sys event/notification modules currently in use
• Created lightweight XML based APIs for transaction refunds, status, returns and more.
• Created documentation for existing systems as well as specs and reference for new systems
• Drove hardware migration on database server to an SSD, retuned the database for the SSD.
June 2007- June 2008: Revere Group
Cold Fusion Programmer
• Created 2 CMS Systems for specific business areas related to PetInsurance.com
Read More »