Free up your time to make more money or increase your leisure time by relying on me to take on tasks you don't need to be doing, don't want to be doing, or maybe don't know how to do. My professionalism, efficiency, and dedication to detail have always quickly carried me to management positions for companies I have worked for. I now prefer to work from home and to have variety. Give me a shot and develop a new partner to enrich your business!
Read More »
My diverse experience stems from a craving for variety. These days, my wife's exciting architecture career takes us from place to place and I have the privilege of taking on all sorts of interesting jobs that can be done from wherever we are currently resting our heads, my "mobile office". We are currently in Vienna, Austria for Summer 2009. This has worked to the advantage of several people back home in the U.S. that have interests here. Feel confident in contacting me that when I commit to any particular deliverables, that I deliver.
Research and Organizational services
- Microsoft Office tasks
- Data entry
- Compilation and Organization
- Project Coordination assistance
- Idea creation/Brainstorming
- Writing assistance
- Copy work
- Event photography
- Natural light
- Product photography
- Assistance with needs not addressed by above and for which you may be uncertain how to handle
Read More »
Paragon Sight & Sound, Inc.
2005 - 2009
Ann Arbor, MI
- Responsibilities: Management of installation department projects; inside and outside sales for both installation and retail markets; recordkeeping; scheduling.
2004 - 2005
- Responsibilities: Project coordination for ITC projects; call management; recordkeeping; scheduling assistance.
- Sample achievement: Coordinated the swap of over 13,000 lemon hard...
Reeves Entertainment Enterprises
2003 - 2004
- Responsibilities: Business management, publicity, service offerings, and production of local shows.
- Sample achievement: Produced a showcase for local music which attracted two...
Center for Latin American & Caribbean Studies
Administrative Secretary/Academic Counselor
2001 - 2004
- Responsibilities: Fiscal management, student services, recruitment, travel arrangements, event planning, course scheduling, web maintenance, and clerical tasks.
Indiana University Photographic Services
1999 - 2001
- Responsibilities: Supervision of lab, custom photographic services, equipment maintenance, and conferences with clients.
- Sample achievement: Pressed for increased quality...
Laboratory Manager & Photographer
1997 - 1998
- Responsibilities: Management of photographic print and film processing, assistance with photographic sessions and customer relations.
- Sample achievement: Provided reliable...
Art Hansen Photographic, Inc.
Lead Photographic Assistant & Photographer
1995 - 1997
- Responsibilities: Governance of set-building and illumination, supervision of other assistants, participation in studio business operations, interaction with advertising agents,...
Dual Bachelor of Arts, History and Spanish and an Area Certificate in Latin American and Caribbean Studies
1997 - 2001
Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores
Certificate of Studies
1999 - 1999
Ivy Tech State College
Associate in Applied Science, Commercial Photography
1994 - 1996