Are you looking for an account services oriented, experiential, marketing leader that is happy with part time/contract work? That would be me! 14+ years, seasoned professional with part-time availability. Let me help you with your marketing needs!
Read More »
THINGS I DO WELL: Marketing and Communication Plans, Sales Decks, Customer Loyalty Programs, Brand Messaging, Managing Creative Development, Timelines and Budget Management, POP/POS Development through Production, Event Planning, Social Media Management, Copy Writing, and much more!
I am a marketing professional with over 14 years of experience leading consumer marketing and communications. I've worked for and with multimillion-dollar companies. I'm a respected leader of creative teams, account management and corporate communication channels. I am adept at conceptualizing and orchestrating marketing campaigns that effectively reinforce and build brand images.
SNAPSHOT ON PAPER:
- Managed multi-platform marketing programs with budgets up to $25M. Directed retail activation management, system communications, PR, media relations, product launches, advertising, sales collateral and events marketing.
QUICK LOOK OF SOME ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Oversaw 2004 US Open POS creative development as well as 2005 US Open POS and Joint Logo creative development through execution, system communications - Innovative merchandising programs and successful display activities saw 20%+ jumps in volume sales during August/September 2005 time frame with an increase in POS orders on national levels
- Developed Give It back Retail Activation - a sweeps program with social media tie-in on Facebook
- Oversaw construction of Give It Back College Facebook Fan Page and application to track PET/Alum purchase and recycling behavior, including building awareness to TCCC initiatives in recycling and sustainability
- Activated 2007 Sampling Tour and Guerrilla Marketing efforts to drive brand awareness, trial and generate buzz among target consumers. Managed through coordination and...
Read More »
ADD ONE MARKETING LLC
Promotional Activation Manager
2006 - 2010
As a contracted employee for The Coca-Cola Company, I managed multi-platform marketing programs with budgets up to $25M. Directed retail activation management, system communications, PR, media...
ORIGEN CONSUMER MARKETING
2003 - 2006
Served as integrated brand team member to create successful marketing promotional programs for Evian Spring Water.
- Oversaw 2004 US Open POS creative development as well...
2000 - 2003
Global leading multi-platform creative agency
Account Executive, 2/2002 to 7/2003
Assistant Account Executive, 2/2001 to 2/2002
Account Coordinator, 8/2000 to 2/2001
Advanced quickly through a...