I have been working in Call Center/Business Process Outsourcing Industry for five (5) years now. Over the years, I am responsible in resolving customers' issues and ensuring satisfactory and quality services through phone, emails, and even face-to-face. I am also knowledgeable in MS Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Power Point. I am hard working and result-oriented person. I will demonstrate the full value of my services to you just as soon as you give me a chance to do so.
Read More »
I have been working in RR Donnelley, a Business Process Outsourcing Company, as a Senior Customer Service Executive for four (4) years. My roles include:
- Manage and direct the daily activities of claims administrators (agents).
- Supervise, plan, and manage functions concerned to environment.
- Carry out supervision, call/claims monitoring, coach on a day-to-day basis, train, and discipline agents.
- Act as an information source and answer agents questions, assign tasks, following up and giving instructions as needed.
- Handle escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries as necessary.
- Prepare and direct schedules, monitor attendance of agents, schedule breaks and shifts as necessary.
- Ensure that the team members acquire the appropriate support and training to apply the best skills and knowledge on the job.
- Look constantly for development as well as continuous improvement for the entire team.
- Carry out performance measurement, monitoring, and evaluation of all agents and operators to improve the efficiency.
- Carry out team meetings and actively participate in the monthly and weekly meetings.
- Document general reports on each team members performance and targets as well as ensuring that they exceed the targets.
- Practice and ensure compliance with that of all the organizations policies and procedures.
I used to work in Teleperformance as a Customer Service Representative for almost a year and my roles include:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
Read More »