I have 12 years of IT Networking & System administration as well as firewall implementation experiences. Very good understanding and hands-on experiences on Network Design, planning, Implementation & Troubleshooting.
Read More »
I am an experienced professional on the following grounds -
Cisco Based Router & Switchs like Cisco 7609, ASR 1013, Cisco 7200, Cisco me 3400, Cisco 3750, Cisco 3550 etc.
Linux (SuSe, Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, Debian, Fedora,)
Windows - 2003, 2008R2, 2012 R2 Server platform
Firewalls - IPTABLES, PFSens, mikrotik
- Linux Opensource application installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Integration & troubleshooting between Apache/HTTPD, PHP, MySQL Perl Modules, Tomcat as well as other libraries and dependencies.
- Routers & Switches configuration & troubleshooting (Layer 2 & 3) - Cisco, HP, Asus, Microtik and confident to work with any brand.
- Malware detection and cleaning (Windows & Linux platform)
- Installation of SpamAssassin & ClamAV antivirus
- Implementation of Monitoring tool (Such as Opsview, RT, Nagios, SNMP, OpenNMS) and ticketing tool such as OTRS as well as integration of automation between Opsview monitoring system and OTRS ticketing system.
- VPN services (IPSEC, Site-to-Site, Remote access) and confident to work with different vendors' devices and on Windows and Linux platform such as with OpenVPN.
- DNS, DHCP, SQUID, WEBMAIL, QMAIL, COURIER-IMAP, ZIMBRA, MRTG, PRTG, CACTI, ALFRESCO
- VMWARE and Citrix virtualization and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting on Windows, Linux and Networking platform
Read More »