Taking command of a project, then guiding it to new level of performance, is my greatest strength --- with more than ten years in the field of managing, training and motivating teams in a BPO set up, not to mention my strong background in Customer Service, I believe I could make a significant contribution in helping your company achieve its goals and objectives.
Read More »
May 27, 2012|Other - Sales & Marketing|Private|Completed
May 27, 2012|Customer Service|Private|Working
May 27, 2012|Customer Service|Private|Completed
PROJECT MANAGER / CONSULTANT / VA / ONLINE RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST / RESEARCHER / TRANSCRIBER
Mar 2010 to Present
*Oversees all aspects of the project using planning, monitoring and controlling processes; Responsible for completion of the project on time, on budget and on specification.
* Planning (Conceptualization and Staffing)
* Develops Team Charter to clearly define the teams mission, scope of operation, objectives, time frame and consequences.
* Plan project together with client to accomplish its goals within constraints such as time, cost, and agreed quality standards.
* Participate in the selection of new employees.
* Train new employees.
* Schedule tasks and deadlines for all new employees.
* Develop, assist and coordinate with technical experts new and innovative approaches in order to pre-empt and respond to client needs.
* Day-to-Day Management
* Run the project on a day-to-day basis
* Coordinate with web designers, programmers, and other service providers.
* Evaluate deliverables prepared by the team to make sure the work meets requirements and maintains a high level of quality.
* Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to the client.
* Evaluation & Reporting
* Closely track and report team performance and deliverables.
* Conduct performance evaluations and quality assurance check.
* Create, maintain & constantly look to improve the...
Read More »