As a scientific/engineering developer my job always starts with problem definition and solution requirements. Once this agreed, the next step is the mathematical modelling and search for existing solutions or develop one. Next comes the careful software design architecture to acquire desired performance. The rest follows the common development cycle in software industry.
- fast development with short release
- easy to use GUI
- support and customization
- comprehensive and professional reporting on the underlying science of the solution
Highlights of my recently developed applications include:
- Image processing software for traffic accident reconstruction (developed for a law enforcement client)
- Image processing Module for Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (Academic Research)
- 3D finite difference petroleum reservoir simulation tool for microbially enhanced oil recovery (Delivered to industry)
- Image processing based, Quality Control software for wool-dyeing process that enabled the client to achieve uniform color quality in its factories across two different countries.
- Power Law Kinetic Analysis for catalytic reactions (chemical industry)
- ASP.NET Google Cloud Messaging server application\
- Android Java Google Cloud Messaging client application
- Path planning for robotic arm manipulator with obstacle avoidance
- Two-Zone modelling of centimeter-size internal combustion engines for small unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Solution to a system...
Read More »