Leadership to numerous clients across a broad array of industries, specializing in the following areas:
• Warehouse Management
• Transportation Planning and Management
• Inventory Planning, Allocation and Replenishment
• Production Planning and Scheduling
• Global Trade Management
• Supply Chain Systems Integration
• Operational and Financial Performance Management
Involvement in supply chain operations and technology has spanned the spectrum of the development life-cycle:
• Project management (PMP)
• Business case development
• Requirements definition
• Internal and external process definition and information flow
• Software evaluation and selection
• Material handling specification, evaluation and selection
• Comprehensive functional specification
• Technical specification and development
• Infrastructure design and installation management: WAN, LAN, voice, wireless, hardware, software
• Testing and training
• Post-implementation monitoring and tune-up
Expertise has helped his clients such as Aramark, Williams-Sonoma, Nordstrom, Stanley Black & Decker and FedEx in achieving their supply chain objectives.
In the area of M&A - drawn from work involving process change, organizational alignment and information flow - periodically served in a contributor role for due diligence and integration planning representing the buy-side for large-scale transactions and in a full-lifecyle leadership-oriented role on the sell-side for mid-market.
Active participation in...
Read More »