To help small businesses, organizations and individuals save their productive time through administrative activities, virtual assistance, and other individual demands
Read More »
My background includes extensive administrative, marketing, social media marketing, real estate, accounting, customer service, and management. In addition, I'm fully immersed and proficient in current technologies and a broad range of software programs.
Email and Telephone handling.
- Perform outbound telemarketing calls seeking clients/sellers/buyers
- Answering Customer Service Emails /Tickets / Chat Support
- Screen and answer your emails
- Creating a New List in Email Marketing Software
- Adding and Removing Subscribers from Lists
- Editing Follow-up Emails and Auto-responders
- Creating Email Newsletters
- Editing / Proofreading Emails
- Checking Voicemail
- Email Management / Filter
- Booking Appointments with clients
- Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and happy birthday emails)
- Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls)
- Calendar Management
- File Management (organizing files using Dropbox, Google Drive)
- Database building (eg. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
- Research on certain topics for blog posts, newsletters or others
- Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved ones / family members online)
- Hotel and Flight Booking
Social Media Management
- Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Manage and update Social Media Accounts
- Promote facebook page, Schedule Tweets and track Mentions & Hashtags
- Manage Blog (Basic WordPress Skills)
- Publish posts on your Blog
- Interact with your following and provide that personalized experience.
-Posting and Scheduling Facebook Insights
- Listening and understanding clients needs and wants.
- Providing friendly yet professional level of...
Read More »