eLearning instructional designer and developer with over 12 years of experience in developing training and academic courses, using a variety of delivery modes (synchronous / asynchronous, instructor-led / self-paced) and a range of authoring tools, including Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, and Adobe Creative Suite.
Read More »
I can assist you with any part of the instructional design process:
Collaboration with subject matter experts
Writing and editing
Storyboard and narrative scripts
• Creative application of adult learning theory to eLearning, blended, and face-to-face learning solutions. Thorough familiarity with distance learning principles and challenges.
• Familiar with using both ADDIE and Rapid Instructional Design processes.
• Expertise in developing clear, measurable learning objectives and interactive and case-based learning activities.
• Creative, interactive and engaging training or lessons.
• Familiarity with Section 508 / accessibility criteria; background in web development.
• Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, LMS development (Moodle, Blackboard, eCollege, etc.), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, Flash), Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, etc), Prezi, Audacity.
• Exceptional technical and instructional editing and writing.
• Produced training guides, user and product guides, job aids, tutorials, handouts, newsletters, blog articles, how-tos and tips, forms, templates, QA checklists, reports, workflow processes.
• Proofreading, copy editing, most familiar with APA and Chicago styles.
Read More »
Instructional Designer, Technical Writer/Trainer
2008 - 2014
Instructional design and development of online courses: style guides and templates, writing, editing, storyboarding, production; courseware development using HTML/CSS and Articulate Storyline,...