Read More »
I have 10+ years experience in Power Electronics, Motor Drives, Motion Control, Instrumentation, LabVIEW, Test Fixture Development, Ultrasonics, Piezoelectric Sensors. Starting from a mathematical model, I have the ability to implement Real Time Control on a Texas Instruments DSP and Industrial PCs as well as sourcing cost effective suppliers gives you an edge.
I use Open Source (GNU) software whenever possible so as to reduce your future development costs.
If you want advice from Gurus (Nobel prize or Near that level), it can be...
(1) Mechatronics and Motion Control: Robot & Actuator Development, CNC and other Automated Tools Design and Mechanical Assembly- Motor Drive integration.
(2) Sensorless Control, Adaptive Control and Discrete Optimization (Linear Programming) Algorithm Development (I have invented a new Discrete Optimization Algorithm).
(3) DC-AC, AC-DC and DC-DC Switch-Mode Power Conversion: Power Factor Correction (PFC), Inverters, Multi-level inverters, Fuel Cell, Wind and Solar to Grid Interface, Distributed Generation
(4) Motor Drives: Inverter Hardware and Embedded Control Software
(5) Mathematical System Modelling in PSIM, SABER, OrCAD-PSPICE, Matlab-Simulink, Scilabs, Octave, MathCAD, Vissim, CASPOC, EWB (Electronics Workbench), GNUCap, gEDA, Macsyma, Mathomatica, Maple, C, C++, Python
(6) Electronics Hardware design: Worst Case Analysis and Tolerance Analysis
(7) Embedded Control using Texas Instruments' Digital Signal Processors (DSP)
(8) Digital Filter Design and implementation on DSP
(9) Battery Management Systems (BMS) and Battery Testing using Impedance Spectroscopy
(10) LabVIEW and “My Open Lab” (Open Source) based testing including Highly Accelerated Life Testing-Highly Accelerated Stress Testing-Mean Time Before Failure estimates
(11) Instrumentation, Sensors and Data Acquisition System and Board Design (DAQ)
(12) Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Layout for minimum Electromagnetic Interference and Electromagnetic Compliance
(13) Basic Radio Frequency (RF) Design...
Read More »
Electrovaya, Miss., Ontario, Canada & New York, US
Electrical Engineer (Contract)
2010 - 2011
(1) Designed Low Cost Sensorless (No Cell Voltage Monitoring required) Battery Charger-Balancer (Designed multiple isolated winding DC-DC converter output on a common Magnetic Core, auxiliary...
Youtility, Inc. (Semikron subs.), Hudson, NH, USA
2006 - 2007
Specialty Power Electronics design and manufacture:
(1) Modeled Boost & Buck converters in SABER, PSPICE, and LTSPICE for Control Loop Stability Analysis, Monte Carlo & Analog Sensory circuit...