Looking for Appointment setting, Data entry, Marketing research, admin support, VA and Salesforce data entry projects
Read More »
• call companies across the US (and sometimes Canada) and talks to professionals to identify who the most appropriate decision maker is in the company (usually a director, VP or even C-Level) by speaking with multiple company representatives.
• Initiate a conversation with the decision maker to introduce our products & services, educate the decision maker on our unique value preposition.
• Use the phone and email to communicate with the companies that are assigned to. After each contact that make with the company, document the result of each call, update the database and type clear and concise notes.
• There are also a number of meetings to attend and actively participate in such as client meetings (usually via conference call), team meetings and company meetings.
• Follow up with prospects to schedule 2nd demo meeting.
• Continuous follow up for 3rd meeting or future follow up
• Generate revenue and keep penetrate new added accounts for future engagements and close more business.
• Maintain and update database in SFDC.
• Corporate communication- To coordinate internal corporate communications delivered to enable the organization's adoption of the Marketing Resource Portal and branded company materials. Additionally supports sale enablement efforts with the communication of industry events.
• Project Management - To support Sales/marketing projects with appropriate resourcing needed for professional project management. Key Projects include Finance and Account...
Read More »