Jan 26, 2016|Editing & Proofreading|Private|Completed
Oct 4, 2015|Editing & Proofreading|Private|Completed
Oct 1, 2015|Editing & Proofreading|Private|Completed
Sep 19, 2015|Editing & Proofreading|Private|Completed
*I scored in the top 1% of Elance freelancers when tested on English grammar! I also scored in the top 5% when tested on content writing, editing and copyediting, English basic skills, and English punctuation.
* I will design and create educational materials such as worksheets, reading passages, comprehension questions, games, classroom posters, and tests/ assessments for elementary classrooms or students in pre-kindergarten - grade 8.
I can create pre-k materials that align with a classroom theme of your choice (e.g., the ocean, outer space, the wild West, pioneer life, the rainforest, woodland creatures, on the farm, the human body, any holiday ... anything!)
* I will create lesson plans or detailed activities for any subject area (English/ language arts, reading, math, science, social studies, music/ movement, or art) at the elementary level (grades pre-k - 8).
I will align math and English lessons with the Common Core State Standards.
* I will research topics for you to help with classroom/ educational planning.
* I will transcribe your video or audio files into accurate text, written in Microsoft Word documents.
* I will beta read your novel, non-fiction book, article, or short story and give you my feedback as a reader.
* I will proofread your manuscript and correct errors in English grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
* I will edit your writing to improve flow and syntax. I will check for consistent point of view, subject-verb...
Read More »