Read More »
• Programming Languages:
Additionally Golang, Clojure Scala
• Java Tools, Frameworks & Platforms
All major tools and frameworks necessary for productive Java development: Maven, Spring, JUnit, Hibernate, ORMLite, Eclipse, NetBeans, Git, Subversion, Workspace Mechanic,
Java SE, Java EE, Android, Blackberry, Java Server Faces
• (non-Java specific) Tools and Frameworks
CherryPy Python web framework,...
Oct 2, 2013|Other IT & Programming|$0|Completed
Oct 2, 2013|Testing & QA|$0|Completed
• e-movimento – AntIsle (Vienna/Austria, Onitsha; Dec 12 – current; part time ~300 pd):
Design and implementation of an complex computer game for the android application
• project goals: standalone, fixed-price implementation of a computer game in java for an Austrian company for the android platform. Support of the contact person in Austria in designing and decision making
alpha version November 2013, beta January 2014, final March 2014
• project size: ~ 400 person days, ~ 10.000 LOC
• technologies: Java, Eclipse, Android-SDK, Maven, Jenkins, Domain-Driven Design, Design Patterns, Functional Test-Driven Development, Programming by Intention
• my tasks: technical design, development, support
• personal challenges: implementation of extremely complex business logic, implementation of artificial intelligence, intercultural communication, implementation on highest possible quality level
• personal achievements: I learnt how to manage large scale and complex projects, had the opportunity to learn and work with new tools and technologies, and most impor-tantly team work.
• contact: DI Sebastian Dietrich, CTO, Sebastian.D--
• Jigawa State College of Education – Lecturer (Gumel;Jul12 – Jun13; part time ~100 pd):
Teaching students in computer science
• project goals: Supporting technical students in learning productive software develop-ment while serving in the National Youth Service Corps
• project size: 100 person day, two semesters.
• technologies: HTML5, CSS, PHP, Python,...
Read More »