64 East LaBarge Street - Hudson Falls, NY 12839
-- - Home: -- Cell: --
Recent graduate with excellent research, time management and problem solving skills. Ability to function at
a high level in a wide variety of settings. Capacity to learn quickly, hands on capabilities, dependable and
consistent in any situation. Multi-task oriented and hardworking.
Hudson Falls, NY - January 1999 to Present
Redirects encouraging safe, positive behavior
• Models appropriate social behaviors and motivates concern for others
• Teaches safe behavior such as seeking assistance when necessitated and avoiding contact with unsafe
• Scheduling appointments
• Physical and verbal interaction throughout the day
• Promotes good behaviors using positive reinforcement methods
• Generates creativity and imagination by allowing individuality
Suny Adirondack - Queensbury, NY - May 2013 to May 2013
Entered data into system by chronological order including dates, names, type of course exam was for. Also,
relieved other proctors for breaks as well as proctoring my own group of students.
Completed data entry for 100+ students in under 20 minutes.
Using excel, typing speed, typing accuracy and efficient time management.
The Landing - Queensbury, NY - May 2008 to January 2009
Read and recorded temperature, pulse, and respiration
• Facilitated games and other activities to engage clients
Read More »