A learning and organization development professional experienced in the strategic planning, design, development, implementation, evaluation, and direction of innovative technical and soft skill learning solutions. Proven skills in instructional design; needs, job, and task analyses; identification of performance gaps; and the development of learning curricula to improve quality and enhance productivity and profitability. Accomplished in ADDIE and Mager instructional design methodologies, and the Kirkpatrick Model of Evaluation. Proficient...
Read More »
Provide technical and soft skill instructional design and development and training facilitation services for small-, medium-sized, and Fortune 500 companies.
• Analyze client organizations’ needs, author comprehensive training plans and proposals.
• Conduct needs, job, and task analyses, and identify performance gaps.
Personal Profiles and Assessments:
• Administer and conduct personal profile assessments and training.
Design and Development:
• Design and develop performance improvement interventions that support business strategies.
• Create, implement, and manage technical, professional development, onboarding and cooperative education programs and learning curricula.
• Determine most effective instructional methodologies, define expected outcomes and competencies, and create engaging learning solutions.
• Prepare learner and program objectives, and create high-quality, interactive learning solutions that result in improved employee performance and enhance productivity and profitability.
• Design and develop job aids; games; video scripts; administrator’s, instructor’s, and participants’ materials; visuals; and other performance support tools.
Curriculum Evaluation and Revision:
• Evaluate curriculum effectiveness and training impact.
• Revise curriculum materials to target performance gaps and support business objects.
• Present information and direct highly interactive learning experiences utilizing blended learning strategies...
Read More »
ARA Services (now ARAmark) - ARA/CORY Division
Manager, Training & Development
1991 - 1993
• Designed, developed, implemented, evaluated, and executed training programs for exempt and non-exempt employees in the 1,250-person division. Managed a Senior Training Specialist and secretary;...
Training & Instructional Design Consultant
1989 - 1991
• Provided technical and soft skill instructional design and development and training facilitation services in production, manufacturing, sales, and financial environments for small, medium-sized,...
Pacific-Volt Information Systems
1989 - 1989
• Authored a comprehensive proposal for a leadership development conference, complete with objectives, rationale, structure, and budget, winning approval from Pacific Bell executives after others’...