I'm an Online Advertising Operations specialist for more than 3 years since April 2011, my everyday tasks includes manage inventory via Ad-server reporting tools such as manage orders in the Google DFP system, Ad Expert, and Atlas. I need to test creative, insert creative to system, monitor campaign delivery, performing effective campaign optimizations, and provide interims and post reports to clients.
Read More »
Sometimes need to upload creative to Sizmek (previously known as MediaMind) and test creative/ banners if necessary.
Based on the above, i...
- Manage inventory via Ad-server reporting tools manage orders in the Google DFP system, Ad Expert and Atlas managements system.
- Familiar with Mediamind in terms of Uploading creative, MediaMind tracking, reporting, and able to explain to creative house regarding how to build, insert tracking and how the creative works.
- Work with agency/client to troubleshoot creative issues and ensure creatives adhere to advertising guidelines.
- Settling up accurate scheduling and QA of all display campaigns.
- Ensure that campaigns are trafficked and managed effectively and efficiently, work with sales to optimize where possible. Ensure campaigns deliver in full by contracted date. Manage simple campaigns.
- Ensuring all campaign goals are met including start and end dates, impressions delivery, and any associated actions.
- Provide campaign interim reports, final report, findings and analysis and giving suggestion for coming campaign to perform better.
- Provide sales and clients with the up-to-date specs for all creative types. Be able to advise clients where adverts not to spec, and recommend how they should amend.
- Follow internal workflow procedures. Deliver to internal Service Level Agreement timelines.
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Handle outbound campaigns and special projects like Yearly campaign sponsorship like Malaysia Airlines, Jacobs, Digi, P&G, etc, and also seasonal promotion campaign like Olympic,...
Read More »