Ron Oliver Clarin is a reliable virtual assistant that can help you with your various projects. I can make your business life easy. My main job is to offer services to the business companies to be their outsourcing partner. I transacts with clients regarding the services the clients want to avail. I talked via chat about the project; a continuous communication between the two parties is on going to have a successful outcome. My goal is to help your company succeed and be one of the best.
What are the advantages on working with me? A low cost on personnel and resources expenses but can still gives you a quality service. I make sure that the outcome of their projects will meet the expectations of their clients. Delivering your concerns regarding the on-going project to me and wont be a problem because make sure that therell be a continuous communication between me and my clients.
I rendered their services to various clients from UK, USA, Canada and other countries theyre still keeping their partnership strong.
Be one of the best companies out there, Work with me!
Zendesk Manila Bootcamp
Governor Ferrer Memorial High School
2009 - 2009
Online Store Owner
2008 - Present
Creative, passionate and dynamic sales leader with a flair for orchestrating effective sales
campaigns, developing strategic partnerships, and executing top-level presentations. Thrives in an
ever-changing, fast-paced environment with the unique ability to focus on the big picture without
losing sight of the details. Versatile product manager with expertise driving products and leading
cross-functional teams to consistently meet key program deliverables. Develops and implements
strategies driven by careful, intuitive, customer needs analysis to drive product sales with a focus on
end-user application. Maintains open communication with customers to strengthen relationships
and build mutually beneficial partnerships throughout all district levels. Has earned a reputation as
an industry leader among customers due to knowledge, integrity and personal service. Life-long
learner with a constant desire and motivation to expand professional knowledge to stay up-to-date
on industry standards.
Supplemental Product Sales
Promotion & Presentation
Client Relations & Networking
Customer Needs Assessment
Shopping Cart Elite
IT-Data and Design Department Manager
2013 - 2013
- Assigns, or delegates responsibility for, specified work or functional activities.
- Gives work directions, resolves problems, prepares schedules, and sets deadlines to ensure timely completion of work.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Evaluate every staff performance.
- Reporting to projects status on each client to COO and CEO on daily and/or weekly basis
- Attend Companys meeting every Monday
- Attend Managers Meeting every Friday
- Receiving tickets or e-mails and respond to the clients regarding to design proofs and changes.
- Answering clients concern via Skype Chat message (on my first week, they ask me also to make calls) regarding to design proofs and changes.
- Compiling request forms from client and assign it designer or staff.
- Sending the proofs to Director for final approval.
Megaworld Central Properties / Empire East Land Ho
Real Estate Associate
2010 - 2011
Show residential properties and demonstrate the features and benefits of available homes. Convert prospects to closed sales for clients located throughout location. Provide close, personal client attention and tenacious follow-up to ensure best service. Prepare contracts and documentation; advise first home-buying clients on general escrow and title procedures. Design and update marketing materials. Perform competitive product evaluations
Summary of Qualifications:
Versatile, results-oriented, real estate sales professional with extensive experience in corporate real estate, including industrial, multi-family, and retail property asset and portfolio management. Demonstrated customer service excellence, business acumen, and strategic planning ability. Possess a collaborative approach in leadership with the aptitude to foster a team-oriented environment while imparting knowledge to others on how to increase productivity. Utilize diverse property sales tactics, including qualification, persuasion, strategy, proposal, and closing. Armed with solid communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain rapport with clients and staff. Proficient in Microsoft Office tools. Core competencies include:
Property Sales / Marketing
Negotiation / Mediation
Freelance Web Developer
2009 - 2009
Provide freelance programming for clients; maintain and manage company Web sites. Serve as the lead programmer, act as liaison with clients, and routinely work with graphic designers to develop complete Web sites. Define objectives, identify key areas, gather information, translate into technical specifications, and devise custom Web solutions and desired functionality. Effectively meet deadlines and resolve customer concerns.
Founded, owned, and operated a successful Web design firm from inception to completion.
Programmed several large Web sites from scratch; created several custom-made content management systems.
Implemented data scraping/retrieval spiders, PayPal integration, including subscription-based services, and new features/modifications to existing client Web sites to improve user experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
Highly skilled and experienced Web developer with expertise in systems analysis, Web site design, and application integration. Ability to increase reliability, maximize productivity, and introduce system efficiencies. Provide genuine commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. Demonstrated success in problem solving and a proven track record with strong attention to detail. Outstanding verbal/written communication skills and ability to coordinate multiple detailed projects from initiation to completion in a deadline-driven environment.