Millie Jana has overall 8 years work experience. Primarily she has worked on Programmer Analyst and System Analyst portfolio in technologies such as Mainframes, SAS and .NET Sharepoint products and tools. She has lead offshore teams when posted in India and implemented software projects with US and Danish teams. The international Client base includes AETNA, ALLSTATE, and Scandiniviska Enskilda Banken. Worked on both Support and new projects, as per company delivery model. Primarily worked on requirements gathering, facilitation, knowledge...
Read More »
• As Analyst have utilized the knowledge of business objectives, quality product and technology to harness with business and technology areas to ensure the delivery of quality solutions meet the needs of the business requirements and existing system architecture; Prepared business documents such as requirements doc, functional design doc, UML designs, Test Plans, Acceptance Test Plans, modified system architec prototypes and many more.
Applied gap analysis techniques and followed software processes to deliver quality product to the mangament. Created top- quality defect managemnet reports using SAS, Excel and legacy systems.
• As Analyst have worked with programmers to develop elaborate test plans and processes, project analysis, written technical solutions to merge with business requirements, prepared presentation pdf and reports to communicate with Clients.
• As SB Analyst have modelled many data sheets to prepare reports and charts.
• Worked on technical and management book proofing and re-writing jobs.
• Worked on development of MS word writeups using charts, models, images, writeups, pictures and others.
• Worked extensively on MS Office, SAS Tool and Business writing.
Few Project Synopsis are:-
Client Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken in Denmark
Applications Used - Platinum,SQL, JCL, DB2 Tool, SAS Base & report, ITT, Mainframe (language: PL1)
Project Name - Pension Info Analysis Task for SEB, Denmark
Project Details- Based...
Read More »