Recently Graduated with a Master's Degree in HCI and a B.S. in Electronic Media, Arts, and Communication. 5 Years of Media design experience in many different fields.
Read More »
I offer a range of multimedia services including:
- Interface design / evaluation / redesign
- Wire-framing, Prototyping, Workflows, User Models / Research
- Graphic Design for Logos, Typography, print & web
- Technical writing, content writing
- 3D art and animation, modeling, and rigging
- Musical composition / audio design
I am new to Elance and fresh out of college with a Master's Degree in Human Computer Interaction (HCI) so my approach to any of the above listed media productions is one of usability - with thought going beyond the aesthetic and into the realm of the medias' impact on the end user.
When you receive work from me, it is not just a design, logo, or branding, it goes beyond the vectors and typefaces to encompass an experience unique to your client. I strive to create exactly what my client desires (whether they are able to articulate it or not), because as a student of usability practices, it has become ingrained in my methodology to understand the things that are not easily described, the intangible usability factors, and the way that digital media integrates with a user's life.
Read More »