Every word counts. My time as a salesperson taught me how crucial it is to resonate with your prospective customers within your first your first two sentences; otherwise you are already forgotten.
Read More »
Nowhere is this more true than in the I.T. world. We can easily turn customers away by burying them in highly technical features and benefits. As a sales consultant, I learned how to translate “tech speak” from engineers on my team into “business speak” for my clients.
Let me create the web copy, email templates, cold-calling scripts and any...
Feb 22, 2015|Web Content|Private|Completed
Feb 10, 2015|Article Writing|Private|Completed
Jan 23, 2015|Technical Writing|Private|Completed
Jan 18, 2015|Sales Writing|Private|Completed
IT Sales, Recruiting- 2004-2014
- Drafting of over 1000 persuasive proposals and communications for IT services
- Revising technical documents from my engineers into something that appeals to clients
- Sold 30+ monthly managed IT services contracts for my employers,
worth over $1.2MM in anual revenue.
- Sold 50+ IT projects
- Cold calls and email blasts
- Writing and editing marketing communications
- Headhunter/business developer for Media/Legal industries
- Write/Re-Write candidate bios and resumes, cover letters and client sales sheets
Creative Fiction & Comedy
- Publication of two short stories in print magazines:
"The Dunphys' Vistors": Ethereal Gazette (2008)
"The Zeitsev": Dark Tales (2006)
- Contributing Writer for Sportsmorsel.com
- Completion of 4 term-length creative writing courses at Story Studio Chicago
- Completion of the 6-level, year-long comedy writing program at the
Second City Training Center in Chicago, which culminated in the writing of a sketch comedy review
- Completetion of 2-level Stand Up Comedy Writing program at the Second City Training Center in Chicago
Read More »