I graduated from a prestigious law school in the Philippines. After passing the Bar Examinations in 2013, I was immediately employed at a distinguished law firm in Makati. At the said law firm, I gained valuable experience in drafting and reviewing contracts. I am also knowledgeable in Philippine Family and Labor Laws.
Read More »
I am a Lawyer in the Philippines. I specialize in drafting and reviewing contracts such as Lease Contracts, Contracts of Sale, Extra-Judicial Settlement of Estate, and Special Powers of Attorney. I also offer consultations and draft legal opinions on Philippine Labor and Family Laws.
I offer the following services:
1. I draft and review contracts such as Contracts of Sale, Lease, Employment Contracts, Terms and Conditions, Service Agreements, etc.
2. I also draft Pleadings, which you made need to file in Court or any governmental body.
3. I draft Demand Letters and Special Powers Of Attorney.
4. I give legal advice on your concerns on Labor, Family and Civil Law matters.
5. For a more concrete output, I can draft you legal opinions on your legal concerns.
6. If you are either an employee or an employer, and you have Labor problems, I can provide you with detailed steps and procedures to legally resolve said problems in order to help you avoid liability.
Read More »