Clyde Duneier- New York, NY March 2008 - Present
Photography, Photo Retouching, Print Design
• Responsibilities include overseeing creative direction of company’s image and presence in jewelry industry.
• Photographing and updating all jewelry, color correcting and editing photos for high-end print brochures.
• Creating in-house advertisements and poster preparation for trade shows.• Creating full color catalogs for merchants and potential buyers, informational brochures, postcards, business cards and Power Point presentations.• Updating and maintaining images for company website.
• Responsible for file preparation of all media sent to printers.• Equipment and software used: Nikon D-80 and D-100 Cameras, Elinchrom 250 Flash System, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Quark and Power Point.
Freelance Employment, New York, NY, July 2007 - Feb. 2008 Various employment through Creative Staffing Companies such as Creative Circle, Update Graphics
Evergreene Painting Studios, August 2007 - February 2008. Graphic Designer
Tiffany and Co. September 2008. Freelance employment.
Graphic Design and Photo Retouching
Michael C. Fina- New York, NY July 2006 - July 2007
Graphic Designer and Retoucher
• Responsibilities included color correcting and editing photos for high-end print brochure as well as company website.
• Retouched items include: Jewelry, Watches, Sporting Goods, Electronics, Household Goods and Tools.
• All print files converted to JLYT (Yours...
Read More »