From small towns to a metropolitan paradise - building relationships and bringing a human touch to your endeavors is what modern successful business is about. The definition of social media is connecting with your customers, building comfort and making client satisfaction paramount.
Read More »
Well versed at client contact and trust building; which leads directly to customers buying and returning with allegiance results driven, proven
When you build your team with quality from the ground up – assurance of future rewards are guaranteed. Michael’s...
Fantastic Celebration with Lounge & Speciality Dramatic Lighting
This exquisite dinner took place at Château de Condé just South of Paris.
Michael speaks about what hot trends are popping in the wedding industry.
This timeline was created for a special television production of "Battle of the...
Event Proposal; Legal Document; Contract Agreement
• Expertise in Office Management, Public Relations; Sales, Cash flow Management both A/R& A/P and Intensive Project Management skills prioritizing daily/weekly/yearly tasks ensuring successful completion of goals.
• Excellent time management and prioritizing skills; able to handle a variety of projects and tasks simultaneously, including phone, Skype and email communication.
• Skilled, communicator and administrator; proficient in coordinating personnel and relating to people from diverse backgrounds; also fluent in Spanish.
• Superb customer service skills with the ability to quickly and accurately diagnose, connect with customer and resolve issues - excellent crisis management skills.
• Strong business acumen with the ability to uphold General Accounting Principles as well as effectively develop and implement business plans.
• Proven ability to work productively in high-pressure environments and effectively delegate to co-workers with respect. Creates kind environment with great work ethic and team participation for success.
• Highly creative and very detail oriented; able to expand and improve on initial concepts, customizing tasks to accomplish specific results. Skilled listener to quickly understand how to move forward.
• Great at learning new skills and patiently teaching others who have varied experience levels.
Read More »
Entertainment Design Events
1994 - Present
Event design business with up-scale clientele. Specializing in
weddings, birthdays and retirement and corporate events. Stage decor and choreography, visual...
MORRISON'S HOSPITALITY GROUP
1992 - 1994
On-site manager of catering sales and special events. Menu planning, costing, efficient execution and teardown. Client contact daily. General Manager relief for busy buffet restaurant and...
1987 - 1993
manager of catering and tea room at The Huntington Library
Catering Coordinator/On-Site Manager
1987 - 1992
Assisted Vice President of Sales at client meetings with pricing, forecasting labor costs, space planning and the general management of events from installation to teardown. Involved in...
MICHAEL'S LUNCH BOX
1984 - 1987
Responsible for all operational aspects of both sit-down restaurant and catering business. Planned menus for regular restaurant fare and daily specials as well as supervising the preparation of all...
Richard K Willms
1972 - 1983
Assisted with general clerical work, patient intake/outtake, collections on past due bills, office organization and inventory maintenance in this extremely successful vascular, thoracic and general...
Oberlin College and Conservatory of Music
Bachelor of Music - Bassoon Performance
ASPEN MUSIC SCHOOL
Bachelor of Music
excellent team player
known for successful negotiations
master of office skills